domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

I still thought you were gonna save my life





Clementine: Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours.
Joel: I remember that speech really well.
Clementine:   I had you pegged, didn't I? Joel:  You had the whole human race pegged. Clementine:   Hmm. Probably. Joel:   I still thought you were gonna save my life... even after that. Clementine:  Ohhh... I know. Joel:  It would be different, if we could just give it another go-round. Clementine:  Remember me. Try your best; maybe we can.

Michel Gondry, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004)  

2 comentarios:

  1. quiero el guión de esta peli, sería lo mejor. pero no como guión cinematográfico sino como los presentaba bergman...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. explicame eso, que no lo tengo! cómo los presentaba?
    (este fragmento a mí me encanta, desarma todo eso del fausto, de la salvación por el amor, y tantas cosas que hacen tanto, tanto, mal a las personas)

    ResponderEliminar