martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Tell me a joke




Dean- In my experience the prettier a girl is, the more nuts she is. Which makes you insane...
(...)
Its not your fault. Everybody treats you different.Like you make jokes and people laugh anyway even though they’re not funny. That’s gotta make you nuts.
Cindy- I like how you can compliment and insult someone at the same time, in equal measure.
Dean -What’s an insult about that?
Cindy -That I’m crazy and I’m not funny.
Dean - I don’t know if you’re not funny, tell me a joke.
Cindy - So there’s a child molester and a little boy walking into the woods. The child molester and the little boy keep walking further and further and its getting darker and darker and they’re going deeper and deeper into the woods and the little boy looks up at the child molester and he says:“gee mister I’m getting scared!” And the child molester looks down at him and says:“ you think you’re scared kid? I gotta walk outta here alone.”



Blue Valentine (2010), Derek Cianfrance

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario